Website Royal Mail
- As the face of Royal Mail you will work Various Shifts, (which will be expalined at Interview) as part of a team, ensuring we continue to deliver the high standards of service our customer expect.
- When you think of jobs at Royal Mail, the first thing you might think of is the postal workers who deliver mail to your home day in, day out. From exam results and tax returns, to wedding invites or online purchases, joining Royal Mail gives you the opportunity to deliver much more than mail. It allows you the chance to deliver smiles and successes; new toys and old memories – making a real impact in the heart of your community, while working for one of the UK’s most well-loved brands.
- In the mail centre you will cover various indoor roles in a warehouse environment.
- You could be unloading mail from vans, moving it around in trolleys, sorting parcels and letters manually or operating machinery.
- It is a fast paced environment and you’ll be working to efficient methods in order to meet our business performance targets.
- A mail centre can process over a million items in a shift and you’ll be a valuable part of making that happen.
- As a Mail Centre postal worker you will need to be flexible and adaptable, changing from one role to another to move the work quickly along the processing chain.
- Upbeat and self-motivated, you’ll be as happy working alone as you will be working as part of a team.
- As it is a fast paced environment you will need to work efficiently to meet our business performance targets.
- You will need to hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and possess a flexible approach.
- For roles with driving, a full UK driving licence with no more than six penalty points is essential.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A