Website Royal Mail
As part of Royal Mail Property & Facilities Solutions you will work from 10:00 to 11:00 either as part of a team or as the only cleaner on site, ensuring we continue to deliver the high standards of service our customers expect.
- As a commercial cleaning operative you will be responsible for variety of tasks including mopping, toilet cleaning, washing walls, vacuuming, emptying bins, dusting and sanitising surfaces safely and professionally to a high standard.
- We require someone who can operate specialist cleaning equipment – however full training is provided with a first day induction. This role will be physically challenging and involves manual handling activities.
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivated with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be able to work on your own initiative, organising your own time, as you’ll be managed remotely.
- If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity as a commercial Cleaner then please apply.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous cleaning experience is desired, but not essential. Naturally friendly, with good written and verbal communication skills, you’ll be able to communicate with customers and managers whilst complying with Health & Safety regulations.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A