Website Royal Mail
From dropped rubber bands, missed deliveries, complaints, delivery whereabouts and everything in between, you’ll be the first point of contact for customer queries, providing a first-class service, driving overall customer satisfaction by delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Provide an excellent quality service to our customers
- To Handle all customer interactions with Care – delivering an exemplary service always
- Drive overall customer satisfaction by providing an excellent customer experience
- High responsiveness/clear ownership of issues managed through to resolution
- Be proactive and pre-emptive with customers, demonstrating our customer focus commitment
- To work as part of a highly motivated customer service team, dealing with calls from our customers and taking actions to answer queries quickly and efficiently, resolve problems and deal with complaints professionally
- Effectively deal with telephone, email, white-mail, complaints and general queries (as relevant to each campaign)
- To communicate professionally with internal/external contacts – adapting responses to appropriate styles
- Input data quickly and accurately whilst navigating our multi-systems
- Working in a fast paced, modern call centre, you’ll successfully manage multiple customer enquiries via telephone, email, livechat, white mail and investigate complaints whilst always striving to offer a first-time resolution.
- You’ll love talking to customers and have a talent for building relationships over the phone.
- You’ll be confident using various IT packages and have an eye for detail as you’ll be inputting information on numerous systems simultaneously.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working in a call centre environment handling complaints is desirable.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A