Website Roads and Transport Authority
Ensure implementing the knowledge system and managing the lesson learned from the customer interaction with RTA.
Analyze Customer Relation Management (CRM) reports, and data entry interfaces on regular basis with RTA systems including customer needs tool and recommend changes/updates to interface, when necessary for more efficient reporting and data analysis
Review and update classification of customers accordingly to the main services provided by RTA in line with Framework for Integrated Customer Insights (FICI) segmentation and service redesign project.
- Prepare annual Section budget for the Customer Services Department Director ’ s approval and ensure budget costs are not exceeded.
- Escalate to the Top management issues being raised by customers to take the right decision about developing the RTA business.
- Identify the needs of each segment of customers at agency level for the service provided by RTA through FICI tool and the master data management and its analytics tool.
- Conduct corporate councils with stakeholders within and outside the RTA (RTA Agencies and Departments, Dubai Model, Other Government Entities, Corporate Organizations, Universities etc.) for obtaining customer insights.
- Ensure section staff provides best in class customer service in dealing and interacting with public and customer.
- Manage award session for customers, best agency in cooperation with Marketing and corporate Communication department.
- Report performance metrics for all case types within CRM and meet agencies on a monthly basis to review performance and validate action plans to address the same.
- Periodic reporting ’ s and recommendations to agencies and stakeholders on customer feedback results and channel migration recommendations
- Prepare and plan the annual budget for the department, and mechanism for implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and submit to the Director for review and approval.
- Analyze the work methods, indicators and sections practices in the department and reporting development and improvement opportunities.
- Conduct annual review and update of RTA methodology for complaints and suggestions.
- Ensure implementation of policies and procedures of customer needs assessment in entire RTA organization
- Bachelor ’ s degree in business administration from a recognized university.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of customer relation, administration management, practices, regulations, functions, systems and procedures.
- 7 years of experience in a related field.
- Field experience in developing policies and procedures, good understanding of Excellence standards, strong
organizational skills, project management, negotiation, and auditing skills.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining
Company: Roads and Transport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A