Website Roads and Transport Authority
- Develop road lighting & traffic signals section plans by setting goals and key initiatives to achieve these goals based on current and expected performance within specifications, in line with RTA strategic goals.
- Manage the performance of the section & ensure the achievement of KPIs related to the section’s processes, projects, and programs, and submit performance related reports on time.
- Optimize Develop, manage and maintain road lighting & traffic signals functions during design and construction stages ensuring achievement of commissioning effective systems of road lighting and traffic signals through the Emirate of Dubai. Meeting RTA specifications and standards consistent with international best practices and in line with approved strategic initiatives plans and Dubai Emirate directions..
- Evaluate and review work execution programs for all aspects of road lighting and traffic signals projects including material delivery, testing, commissioning and report planned to actual expenditure and related advice.
- Advise engineering and project management regarding any problem areas, staffing requirements, progress slippage, scope changes, budget overruns, or other events which could negatively affect section performance and project completion, and/or profitability.
- Check and approve all roads design and allocate lighting and traffic lights and propose modifications as applicable.
- Good Knowledge of software design and calculation for road lighting including tunnels, under the bridge, and voltage drop calculations for cables and shop drawings evaluation. Familiarity with traffic signals design concepts.
- Good knowledge of design, construction, and specifications of electrical LV distribution networks including control panels and power protection systems.
- Experience with capacity analysis, intersection design, and traffic calming techniques, traffic safety, site development review design of various kinds of roads lighting and traffic signals.
- Highly analytical thinking & decision making with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering a wide variety of applications
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering from a recognized university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Good Knowledge of roads lighting and traffic signals applications and relevant electromechanical and power systems.
- Good Knowledge of Smart Cities technologies, techniques, applications, infrastructures, and systems integration & optimization.
Company: Roads and Transport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A