Website Roads and Transport Authority
- Head development project of CBCM IT related systems including the Crisis Operation Centre.
- Integrate Crisis Management with other RTA management systems.
- Manage the establishment of roles and responsibilities for Crisis and Business Continuity.
- Support the planning and scheduling of the internal SRRPD / audit system on CBC.
- Responsible for consolidating RTA’s annual Crisis Management reporting.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- Continuously manage RTA Crisis Management Team activities and ensure readiness.
- Ensure established Crisis and Business Continuity management framework complies with International Crisis Management standards (BS 25999 or ISO 22399) and current best practice.
- Advise / consult with necessary parties in formulating, reviewing and revising Crisis Management framework and associated policies, and procedures.
- Support the requirement for integrated program plans and activities to protect the organization and exploit opportunities.
- Ensure that all Agencies have implemented Crisis Management and Business Continuity Management Polices of RTA.
- Ensure Corporate Crisis policy is communicated, understood and effectively implemented throughout all Agencies.
- Maintain CBCM IT infrastructure as supported by ITD.
- Develop and run the CBCM function in line with leading international best practice.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Lead Auditor in BS 25999 or ISO PAS 22399.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Lead Auditor in Quality or Risk Management Systems.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Excellent working knowledge in international Crisis and Business Continuity management standards, functions, regulations and procedures.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
Qualification & Experience:
- 7 years of work experiences in Risk and Crisis management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Science Degree from a recognized university.
Company: Roads and Transport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A