- Ensures HR systems and processes are aligned with Serco global standards as well as meeting the legislative, business and technical needs of the business. This includes testing HR system and process changes, assessing and coordinating change requests and providing support to HR systems, data, OM related projects.
- As the reporting and data specialist for the team, you will be responsible to provide insights, perform analysis and manage the design, build and delivery of robust dashboards and reports to the business.
- Act as the main point of contact for developers on the data sets to drive the SME reports and support the Support Services Manager with the project management and delivery of reporting projects
- Provide hands on, robust testing service for process and system changes, documenting results, highlighting risks, and providing status updates to project teams.
- Collate the metrics, calculations and data for reports and dashboards and work with Global and regional teams to standardise the reporting requirements
- Provide tier 2 system support to the HR and the business by resolving HR systems issues within agreed timeframes and service level agreements
- Responsible to keep track of the recurring systems issues and identify opportunities for process and systems improvements
- Responsible to ensure the reports that are developed are tested and all defects and issues are tracked and managed to resolution
- Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent English Communication skills both in written and verbal
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Well verse in using the key reporting tools such as Cognos, Excel, SAP, BI, BO etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and confident in communicating with people across all levels within the company.
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong time management and ability to meet deadlines Excel under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fluid, diverse and fast paced work environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in SAP / other HR Systems and troubleshooting system issues
- Experienced in data management, reporting and dashboard development.
- Experiece working in a Multinational company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A